School of Web Education, Business and Government Executive Committee
The SchoolofWeb.org Executive Committee is a mix of industry, education and government professionals which collaborates regularly with the membership supported WebProfessionals.org organization and its SchoolofWeb.org initiative. It is a qualified group of people who understand the strategic importance of unifying and improving Web Professional education and advocating on behalf of the Web professional workforce.
SchoolofWeb.org Executive Committee:
* Are members in good standing in the WebProfessionals.org organization
* Serves as good will Ambassadors for the Web profession and the SchoolofWeb.org initiative,
* Provides informed feedback to help shape SchoolofWeb.org goals, strategies, tactics and activities,
* Helps define desired knowledge, skills and characteristics of the Web Professional workforce,
* Develops collaborations with Executive Committee to generate mutual successes,
* Gathers valuable input from SchoolofWeb.org on how industry, education and governments can positively and cost-effectively contribute to a high quality Web Professional workforce.
Follow the links for complete School of Web Executive Committee member bio information and their own thoughts on why this initiative and interdisciplinary approaches to Web professional education is important
Bill Cullifer, Executive Director Webprofessionals.org.
Mark DuBois, Professor Illinois Central College and Education Director Webprofessionals.org.
Education Executive Committee Members
Leon Adkison, Ph.D. Professor of Systems, Emeritus Taylor University.
Barry J. Sullens – Assistant Professor Ivy Tech Community College Northeast
Robert Bagwell, Computer Science Instructor Rogue Community College
Suzanne Ama, Web Design Program Coordinator, Instructor Cerro Coso Community College
High School and Middle School
Laverne E. Denyer, Teacher River Valley High School Yuba City, CA
Sean Hauze, Technology and Web Design teacher at The Grauer School
Government Executive Committee Members
Gary Page, Information Technology Consultant – California Department of Education (CDE)
Professional and Trade Organizations
James B. Jones, Executive Director MPICT– Mid-Pacific ICT Center, San Francisco, CA
Business and Industry
Andy Vaughan, Director Strategic Programs Monster Public Sector and Education