WhatsRightAboutAmerica.com Challenge – Call for Participation!
Attn: All 2015 National Web Design Competition Challengers
THINK BIG AND WIN CASH AND PRIZES
Tell the world the benefits of the SchoolofWeb.org initiative.
1. Create one 3-5 minute video titled branded to include the WhatsRightAboutAmerica.com and SchoolofWeb.org and CTELearning.com as sponsor. Be creative!
2. Post your video on YouTube.
3. Send the YouTube url link to WOW at billcullifer AT gmail.com by 10 am EST June 26, 2015.
4. We will send you a response that we are in receipt of your challenge submission
1. Select the best 3 finalist
2. Post them on the WhatsRightAboutAmerica.com Website
3. Award the first place winning team a $500.00 cash prize, a membership in WOW and a voucher for a WOW certification exam (Total Value $395.00) *Second and third place finalist will receive a cool web design or development book.
4. Winners to be announced online on the SchoolofWeb.org by Friday June 26, 2015 at 5pm.
* Must include the mentioning of the sponsoring SchoolofWeb.org and CTELearning.com organization at least three times in the video.
* Must include the mentioning of the WhatsRightAboutAmerica.com at least three times in the video for branding purposes.
* To be considered a challenge a minimum of three teams must submit a challenge. If less than three teams compete the technical committee will at its discretion decide the results and the prizes.
Legalese (required reading)
By participating you agree to the following:
The “SchoolofWeb.org Challenge” is sponsored by the World Organization of Webmasters (WOW), P.O. Box 1743 Folsom, and CA 95763. WOW is a not-for-profit professional association providing community, education and certification for Web Professionals.
The Challenge is open to all of the 2015 National Web Design Challenge students participating in the 2015 Kansas City MO event taking place the week of June 24-27, in Louisville, KY.
Minors and those under 18 are required to have their parents or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Winners of the challenge will be required to document in writing parental of legal guardian approval prior prizes being awarded. Signed consent forms can be transmitted by scanned email to the email address provide above.
The Challenge is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law or regulation. Participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the Challenge.
Electronic entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” [defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) of the email address submitted at the time of the entry.
In order to enter the Challenge, you must provide your name, email address, and school name by e-mail to the e-mail address provided above. By providing your name and email address, you become an official challenger and you agree that you have read and understand the rules and conditions.
The WebProfessionals.org editorial staff will review and may edit all entries before posting. Entries deemed irrelevant, potentially libelous or inflammatory will not be posted. Entries must be based on your own personal experiences.
There is a limit of one entry per participant.