Presenting at conferences is a lot of work, but it kind of pales in comparison to organizing conferences. For years, conference organisers thanked me for making their lives easier by having all my presenter information in one place, a “presenter cheatsheet”.
Today I spend some time to convert this to a markdown document on GitHub, so you can fork it and change it to your needs.
I covered all the basics:
- Presenter information, bio and headshots
- What kind of presentations you want to cover
- What topics you can cover
- Show stoppers (when you will not present)
- Your deliveries
- Your setup
- Your expectations
- Money matters
- What when things go wrong.
So go to https://github.com/codepo8/presenter-terms and change what you need. Conference organisers will thank you.
View full post on Christian Heilmann