* Compatible with all major mobile platforms as well as all major desktop browsers, including iOS, Android, Blackberry, WebOS, Symbian, Windows Phone 7, and more.
* Built on top of jQuery core so it has a minimal learning curve for people already familiar with jQuery syntax.
* Theming framework that allows creation of custom themes.
* Limited dependencies and lightweight to optimize speed.
* The same underlying codebase will automatically scale to any screen
* HTML5-driven configuration for laying out pages with minimal scripting
* Ajax-powered navigation with animated page transitions that provides ability to clean URLs through pushState.
* UI widgets that are touch-optimized and platform-agnostic
* What is jQuery Mobile
* Who developed jQuery Mobile and why
* Who benefits from jQuery Mobile
* Learn the basics of how to create a simple Hello World Mobile Application using Phone Gap jQuery Mobile
* Learn the basics of how to create a Mobile Website with jQuery Mobile
* Learn how Adobe Dreamweaver has incorporated jQuery Mobile
Review the following Resources with the questions above in mind.