Edward Ocampo-Gooding is developer advocate for Shopify by day, and lead organizer of Open Data Ottawa — an Ottawa, Canada development community — by night. Ocampo-Goodling says he “lives and breathes apps and APIs.” We spoke with him recently about…
In this 7 minute interview with Edward J. Correia, Managing Editor @TheChannelCompany we talk about Web Professional Trends for 2014 including the growing number of benefits of HTML5:
* HTML5 development is in full swing and will continue to blossom
* HTML5 will become more powerful as it develops
* HTML5 better and easier way to develop applications for both small business and the enterprise
* Why is HTML5 better than Java for cross-platform development?
* Java continues to solve many cross-platform issues. But it also introduces obstacles
being considered by the World Wide Web Consortium as the next markup-language standard
* HTML5 offers a more attractive alternative. Just write your application and run it on any kind of computing device, whether it’s a phone, tablet, netbook, desktop, or TV. If the device supports HTML5, it will run there
* Software is yhe differentater regardless of the platform
* HTML5 opens the doors for enhanced websites as well
The post Web Professional Trends for 2014 – HTML5 with Edward J. Correia appeared first on Web Professionals.
View full post on Web Professional Minute