It’s Thursday, whcih means it’s time for Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team to share some good links with you!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Beating the Odds — How We got 25% Women Speakers for JSConf EU 2012
- rvl.io – A service for authoring, storing and presenting slide decks without having to touch the underlying HTML of reveal.js.
- Bocoup – Developing for the Mobile Web
- Visualising elements with the Web Audio API
- CSS – Rundown of Handling Flexible Media
- iPhone 5 and iOS 6 for HTML5 developers – A big step forward: web inspector, new APIs and more
- The truth about structuring an HTML5 page
- Firefox Health Report – Landing in the Nightly build soon.
- Recreate Path’s IOS style navigation using HTML, CSS3 & Jquery
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peter (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)
View full post on Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog