We took a little break last week, just to be back with some excellent links this Thursday!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Code School has some great courses covering topics like HTML5, CSS3, and Mobile Web.
- Squeezing Octopress for faster load times
- Experiments with WebSocket Performance – super useful for realtime games!
- The future of HTML5 video
- In this two-part series in Dr Dobb’s, Pamela Fox looks at the options available for client-side storage, and then delves into abstractions and uses for localStorage, including off-line use:
- iOS Human Interface Guidelines: App Design Strategies
- CSS3 iPhone v0.1 by CodePen
- Mozilla takes aim at the iPad browser market with its ‘Junior’ prototype
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peter (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)
View full post on Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog