Good things happening on the web, and as you know, sharing is caring! Here are this week’s link suggestions from Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team.
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- 100,000 apps published to Windows Phone Marketplace
- Using HTML5?s Fullscreen API for Fun and Profit
- HigherEd RWD Directory – A directory of links to higher education websites that have responsive design.
- Pixel manipulation in canvas. Also, part 2 and part 3.
- B2G demo and quick hack
- Pointing at pointers
- Firefox demos responsive tool
- Now you can play a browser game with smartphone! jsdo.it WebSocket Controller.
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons)
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peter (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)
View full post on Mozilla Hacks – the Web developer blog