Sitting in the lovely conference hotel Estherea in Amsterdam, I am ready to go to Schipol to fly back home to London. This marks the end of the massive conference tour in beggining May. I can’t believe it all worked out, although I had to re-book one flight and I stayed for two days at each location.
(sketch from my Beyond Tellerand keynote by Manuel Ortiz)
Here’s what happened:
- 09-10/05/2015 Open Source Conference Albania – The slides of my opening keynote discussing the current state of open source and mistakes made are on Slideshare.
- 11-12/05/2015 Beyond Tellerand, Duesseldorf, Germany. Slides of my opening talk at day two: Advancing the web without breaking it
- 13-14/05/201 JSDay Italy – opening keynote: Breaking out of the endless callback loop.
- 15/05/2015 DevIT Thessaloniki – Opening Keynote: Crack, Train, Fix, Release – Keynote at DevIT Thessaloniki 2015
- 18/05/2015 PhoneGap Day, Amsterdam – moderated the conference and ran Q&A.
Now it is time to wash my clothes, send all the emails I stacked up during bad connectivity times and clean out my flat to move to another one. Oh yeah, and two more conferences this month 🙂
View full post on Christian Heilmann