Here is the link for the popular Wiki article.
- Backbone.js is easy to understand usability modules, as well as the very straightforward learning curve
- React.js was created by the team of Facebook developers and came out in 2013. This very framework is behind the front-end scenes of the two social giants.
- Aurelia.js being a self-proclaimed web development framework, Aurelia makes the process of site development a creative process.
- Vue.js framework delivers two-way data binding, server-side rendering, Vue-CLI and optional JSX support.
- Socket is a framework you can enjoy a fully functional real-time communication between the client and the server.
The process of choosing a framework depends not only on its functionality but also how it can be used within your own project. To read more about these frameworks visit this link.
View full post on Web Professional Minute