WebProfessionals.org is proud to announce their “2013 Web Design and Web Development Trends” podcast series
The “2013 Web Design and Web Development Trends” podcast series will be moderated by Bill Cullifer, Executive Director WebProfessionals.org and will explore trends and cutting-edge enabling technologies potentially affecting Web professionals’ upcoming projects and next-generation technology.
* “Enterprise SEO and Social” Interview with Jeff MacGurn, Covario
* “Social Media for Small Business” Interview with Brent Norris, Green Collar Tech
* “Responsive Design and Web Typography” Interview with Jason Cranford Teague, Rosenfeld Media
* “Responsive Design and Download” Interview with Chris Converse, Codify Design Studio
* “HTML5 and CSS3″ Interview with Charles Wyke-Smith, Bublish
* “Web Development” Interview with Chris Wilson, Google
* “Responsive Design” Interview with Tim Kadlec, Breaking Development
* “Content Marketing” Interview with Rebecca Lieb, Altimeter Group
* “Search” Interview” with Bruce Clay, Bruce Clay Inc.
* “Web Standards and CSS” Interview with Eric Meyer, Web Consultant
* “SAAS and Compass” Interview with Dirk Ginader, Senior UX Prototyper at Yahoo!
For additional detail including the complete audio and video 2013 Web Design and Web Development Trends interviews click here.
View full post on Web Professional Minute